My goal with this blog is to try to discover more blessings in life that I don't even notice. Even though my life may be a whole lot different with out them. I am going to try to post alist of things I am grateful for at least 30 straight days in a row and see if this works.
*This list will not be in a particular order, just what things come to mind first.
WARNING: I am new to this blogging thing, so it might be a total failure or it could be epic. We will just have to wait and see what happens.Also I am a terrible speller so try not to pay attention to the errors.
1: Another precious person who loves me
that I m proud to call my God mother.
2: My mother who forgives me for big
mistakes and loves me for the person I am.
3:My Father who supports me in all the ways he can
and works long hours so I can go to Covenant Day.
4:Teachers who will do anything so I can understand.
5:Christian basketball coaches that will work with me,
who isn't the brightest star in the sky.
6:Braces, even though I sometimes dislike them now I
will someday have (hopefully) nice teeth.
7:Doctors at Duke who are extremely smart and
really care about helping my condition.
8:A big bed with flannel sheets.
9:house with heat that keeps my family
warm and out of the cold weather.
10:My daddy who wakes me up in the
morning with a kiss.
11:My mom who trys her best to get out of
bed in the morning even though it is hard with her condition.
12:Cimzia, my moms medication which is one of the best
for people with R.A.
Julianna,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog!!!!! I am really imressed with your wording of everything and I think you have a great start on your list!!
I am so proud of you. I really like how your list included big things (like your mom and dad and stuff they do for you, like forgiveness, etc.) and also things that many people overlook, like flannel sheets and heat!
Very cool. I will be excited to check in here everyday and see what you are thankful for that day.
I love you so much!
Mama K