What a great Christmas! This was a good Christmas for our family because we were sooo lucky to have almost all of my Mom's side of the family together and we had our Uncle Timmy back in the picture after almost 3 years, and everyone was healthy.So it was a wonderful ending to 2010, and as we turn the corner and start a new year we should pray for God's guidance and our self-discipline and willpower.
45: My family and I having our first white Christmas!!!!!
46: The Jesus Calling devotional by Sarah Young that ensures us that God is preparing us for every minute of life including the hard parts. It also indicates: 'How much better it is to walk close to Me ,depending on My strength and trusting Me in every situation. If you live in this way, you will do less but accomplish far more.
47: My loved ones who read my posts.
48:My parents 24th wedding anniversary and all the hard times they been able to pull through together, and when they relied on God who pulled them through.
49: Elios Noche: the restaurant where my parents and I celebrated there wedding anniversary and had a great time.
50:Two very good cars in the garage, and the old bronco my brother drives that might be past down to me in a couple of years.
51:My dog Daisy's patience with my other dog Sofie who jumps on top of her in her bed while she is still sleeping.
Julianna,
ReplyDeleteI love the list! A white Christmas, your parents anniversary, good cars and sweet puppies! Wonderful!
I really enjoyed our chat tonight! I am sorry it got cut short due to puppies puking. ;(
Toby seems to be doing a bit better, but I found out he drank almost a whole bottle of olive oil! Yeesh! So his tummy hurts and he even refused a cookie.
Keep posting dear and I will talk to you again soon!
Love you!
Mama K