Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2

Proverb for the week:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5
I look to the verse a lot when I am having friend, school, home, or self problems. Even though it is hard sometimes especially when you find yourself not fully trusting in him and forgetting that he is there to help guide you though this sinful world. So this week when I am studying for my exams coming up I will put in more effort to look to him for help because I can't handle it but the Lord can.

13:Teachers at school who give there students exams.

14:Being able to understand things this year and not feeling frustrated

15:Spell check :)

16:A fire in the fire place that makes all the tension
in our house go away.

17:Hand ball games after lunch that brings friends
and enemy's together.

18: A bible teacher who knows everything, and has taught me things
I would have never known.

19:Wanting to be a child for longer than I probably should, I feel
bad for the kids who grow up to fast.

20:Cough drops, hot tea, and aleve for sore throats, headaches, and stomach pains.

21:Ornaments on the Christmas tree that save memories.

1 comment:

  1. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
    Proverbs 3:5
    Julianna, this is a wonderful verse. Our understanding of things is so weak compared with His wisdom. I am amazed when He shows me something that I know I never could have figured out on my own. I am glad you are focused on this proverb!
    And how nice for you that it is now the weekend, so you will get to have some time at home, although I know it is still a busy weekend because of your Nutcracker performances! I can't wait to hear how that goes (and went!).

    I can picture the fire going at your house. How cozy and soothing and the cough drops and stuff to help you feel better when you feel badly.

    I, too, love the ornaments on the Christmas tree that bring back such happy memories. I would never trade our ornaments that we have made/collected over the years for anything newer or shiner or better matching. I love our mis-matched, fun, memory-reminding tree! I'm glad you like yours too! :)

    Loved checking in tonight!

    I love you!
    Mama K

    ReplyDelete