Today I had the second to last Nutcracker play and a few minutes before I went on the stage I was thinking of things that I could put on here. The amazing thing I found out that there are so many things to be thankful for that I hadn't realized until that moment, and that's why I am doing this!
22:Miss Amanda, A woman who has the courage to put on a show
23:Ponytail holders, hair nets, and bobby pins to make the perfect bun! ha ha
24:Girls I have been dancing with for a while and hopefully I will continue to dance with them.
25:My parents who sit out in the audience and watch me.
26:One tail wag or a look with those sad eyes from Elvis.
That's so cool how you can find so much to be thankful for just in one moment! I have had that happen too! It is wonderful. I'm glad you remembered it all and got it on the blog.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see you dance Nutcracker.
What a fun addition it sounds like Elvis makes to your family. :)
Blessings to you my dear,
Mama K
PS.
ReplyDeleteYou changed your blog template!! I like it!!!!!